Prices start at:
€0/ per day
The Ambassador yacht is an excellent choice for corporate meetings and events, team buildings, family reunions, or amazing yacht adventures with a large group of friends. Featuring state-of-the-art navigation and safety systems, fully equipped comfortable air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, Wi-Fi, a restaurant, bar, sun deck, elegant rooftop jacuzzi, swimming platform, and much more. Her perfect size, maneuvering abilities, and elegant 19 cabins (13-16m2), will satisfy your expectations for a comfortable cruise along the Adriatic Coast. Ambassador will take you where the bigger vessels cannot go, navigating through the narrow waterways into the very hearts of bustling Mediterranean cities, anchoring in hidden Adriatic bays, and docking in small Dalmatian island ports. Forget the time-wasting disembarkation. With Ambassador the beauties and treasures of the Croatian coast and islands are at your hand’s reach, just as if you were cruising aboard your own private yacht! Passenger cabins are situated on three decks while crew members are accommodated in separate living quarters, reserved for them. All guest cabins are very comfortable, fully air-conditioned, with an independent ventilation system for fresh air all the time, conveniently designed as modern private ensuites, with a shower in the cabin. All cabins are equipped with beds in sizes 200×160 cm or 200×80 cm, with independent air conditioning control board, satellite LCD TV in cabins, designed wallboards, working table and chair, mirror, night lamps, safe deposit box, radio, hairdryer, 220 V electric supply, lifejacket, wardrobe and luggage space under the bed, as well as the latest safety and fire alarm and sound system for notification of a cruise manager or group leader. Standard cabins have two portholes and a dual ventilation system while main deck cabins have cabin windows and a porthole in the bathroom. The cabins are soundproof and have a fireproof door. Their all-Croatian crews and captains descend from generations of seafarers. These are people who know and love the sea and will do their very best to accommodate your wishes and make your Croatian holiday most enjoyable and unforgettable.
- DAY 1 / SATURDAY: DUBROVNIK The ship will be docked in Dubrovnik Gruž harbor and embarkation is possible throughout the whole day. Passengers arriving in the morning will not be able to enter their cabins before 2.00 pm but can leave luggage on board. In case your ship is not in the port until evening we will take care of your luggage and organize an excursion for you. At 7.00 pm we’ll have a welcome meeting where the Cruise manager will introduce you to the crew and your fellow passengers. Welcome dinner will be served at 7.30 pm. Captain will wait for all the passengers arriving late at night, but we have to be notified in advance. All the late arriving guests will be provided with a dinner. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
- DAY 2 / SUNDAY: DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO After breakfast, our English-speaking guide and coach will come to the pier. We’ll visit the historical center of Dubrovnik, the famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, where your guide will show you the most interesting sights of Dubrovnik. After the city tour, you’ll be left on your own to explore around, visit City Walls or take a scenic cable car to the top of Mount Srđ with its stunning 360° vista. On this day, we’ll not have lunch on board, so you can spend more time in Dubrovnik and see why this city was deservedly nicknamed “The Pearl of the Adriatic”. Return coach transfer is scheduled between 2 pm and 4 pm (time to be conﬁrmed on the spot). Then we’ll sail out for the Island of Šipan where we’ll anchor in Šipanska Luka or in Slano, located on the mainland. Slano is one of the most picturesque places on the Dubrovnik Riviera, with beautiful beaches, dense pine forests and olive groves, a long cultural tradition, and numerous historical monuments. If we stay in Slano, for all who are interested we can organize an optional excursion to Ston, a fortified town famous for 5- kilometer long walls, old saltwork, and oysters/mussels farm. Reservations and payment on the spot. That night we’ll have dinner on board. Overnight in Šipanska Luka or Slano.
- DAY 3 / MONDAY: ŠIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO – MLJET NATIONAL PARK – KORČULA Our day starts with a morning departure towards Mljet National Park. When we arrive there, you’ll have just enough time to explore the park, walk around the Great and Small Lake, visit the Islet of St. Mary with its Benedictine Monastery from the 12th century and, of course, take a swim in the heart of National Park. Entrance fees to Mljet National Park are included. With lunch served on board, we’ll sail for the Island of Korčula, arriving there in the afternoon. The town of Korčula is the island’s main settlement and is known as the birthplace of Marco Polo, one of the world’s most famous explorers of all time. Our English-speaking guide will take you for a tour of Korčula Town, through its narrow and cobbled streets and its rich history. You’ll have the rest of the evening free to enjoy dining at one of the local restaurants of your choice. Overnight in Korčula Historical Town.
- DAY 4 / TUESDAY: KORČULA – VIS In the morning we’ll cruise to the Island of Vis, with lunch on board and a swim stop en route. Arrival to Vis is scheduled for the afternoon. Compared to other Adriatic islands, Vis is rather unique. Being an important strategic military stronghold for centuries, Vis was spared the excessive tourist development and thus retained its unspoiled beaches, ecological agriculture, and traditional architecture. Enjoy the afternoon, exploring the town of Vis, its picturesque stone streets, pristine beaches, and ﬁne taverns. For all who are interested we will organize an optional Vis Island excursion, ending in Komiža, a stunning fishermen’s village to have dinner in one of the cozy restaurants. Reservations and payment on the spot. Overnight in Vis Town.
- DAY 5 / WEDNESDAY: VIS – BIŠEVO BLUE CAVE – HVAR Today we’ll cruise to the Island of Biševo and its Blue Cave, one of the most famous natural attractions in the whole of the Adriatic Sea. Blue Cave is a water-logged cave that can be approached only by boat. However, sometimes high waves prevent the entrance to Blue Cave which is something we shall not know before the time designated for our visit. In case we can’t enter Blue Cave due to such sea conditions, you will get a full ticket refund. After a swim stop and lunch on board, we’ll continue cruising along many coves and bays, towards Hvar, the sunniest Croatian island. Hvar is one of the country’s most attractive tourist destinations and a meeting point for international jet setters. Upon our arrival to Hvar, a local English-speaking guide will walk you through this unique city, introducing you to its millennia-long history, culture, and way of life. Afterward, you’ll have an evening on your own to explore and dine in one of numerous family-owned restaurants and taverns. Overnight in Hvar Historical Town.
- DAY 6 / THURSDAY: HVAR – BOL – TROGIR In the morning we’ll cruise towards Bol, a place best known for its beach of Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape), which regularly hits the top lists of the most beautiful European beaches. Once we stop in Bol, you can enjoy simple pleasures such as taking a walk around this nice little Dalmatian town, perhaps having a cup of coffee or a swim, until lunch is served on board. After lunch, we’ll continue cruising towards Trogir, another city inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list, arriving there during the afternoon. This town – museum is literally packed with palaces, churches, monasteries, and towers. A professional English-speaking guide will take us on a city tour of Trogir. Afterward, you’ll have some time on your own, free to explore. That evening we’ll have Captain’s Dinner on board, along with some live music entertainment. Overnight in Trogir.
- DAY 7 / FRIDAY: TROGIR – SPLIT In the morning we’ll sail out for Split, our last port on this cruise, with a swim stop along the way. After lunch, our English-speaking guide will do an afternoon Split City tour, walking us through the world-famous Diocletian’s Palace. Split is the second largest urban center in Croatia and the seat of Split-Dalmatia County. Over 1700 years old, Split abounds with cultural and historical sights, lots of them situated within the Split’s historical nucleus which has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List ever since 1979. After the city tour, you’ll be left on your own to explore this lively and bustling Mediterranean city and enjoy an intimate farewell dinner on your own. Overnight in Split.
- DAY 8 / SATURDAY: SPLIT After breakfast, the time has come to say farewell to all your new friends.